The T100X is of salon-grade quality and designed for heavy duty and rigorous use in a business environment. It has steel where it counts. The needle is stainless steel, not plastic. Plastic will become pitted and break down over time with excessive pressures and liquid flow (picture what Niagara Falls has done to rock over time). Additionally, the T100X's turbine to the connector pieces for the hose, trigger and controls are all medical grade stainless steel.
- Amazingly lightweight and portable, weighing in less than 10lbs
- 18-month Stress-free Guarantee (don't settle for a 12-month warranty!)
- Given the highest grade by our R&D team for the most accurate and cost-effective spray tanning
- Consistently emits a super fine, highly atomized directional spray for flawless spray tanning
- When your business grows to 30, 60, even 100 spray tans per week, the T100X's motor is strong enough to keep up with you