Powered by Philips. VioLight™ gives you, your space, your staff, and your clients a safe UV-sterilized environment.
Height - 5'8"
WHAT IS UV LIGHT STERILIZATION?
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and thus disrupting their DNA.
WHAT DOES UV-C LIGHT KILL?
• Super Bugs
• Micro Organisms
• Household Germs
WHERE CAN IT BE USED?
• All types of Office & Work Spaces
• Gyms / Spas / Wellness Centers
• Hospital and Nursing Home Facilities
• All types of Waiting Rooms
• Shops / Boutiques / Beauty Salons
• Commercial & Warehouse Spaces
• Schools and Classrooms
• Hotel Rooms & Conference Areas
• Reception Areas and Lobbies
• Home Use
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO STERILIZE A ROOM?
• 325w -- 172 sq ft room -- 10 minutes
• 325w -- 387 sq ft room -- 15 minutes
• 325w -- 688 sq ft room -- 25 minutes
• 325w -- 1208 sq ft room -- 40 minutes
UV light technology is the preferred choice for sterilization in numerous health care, office, industrial and retail spaces because of its effectiveness, affordability, and most importantly, its safety.
UV light is a disinfection method that inactivates and kills microorganisms by a physical process of disrupting of their DNA rather than using harmful chemicals; and thereby does not produce corrosive materials or disinfection byproducts (DBPs).
Our short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) lights are used to destroy nucleic acids and disrupt the DNA, rendering them practically unable to perform negative cellular functions, including the ability to reproduce or infect.
UV light sterilization is also one of the safest methods to purify air, as it kills pathogens that cause illnesses as well as contaminants that aggravate asthma and other respiratory conditions.
NOTE: Ultraviolet rays can cause damage to eyes and skin. Please do not enter the area being treated until the UV sterilization process has ended.
This item ships in 4-6 weeks.